JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

August Pics of Baker





Here are some new pics of our little man. As you can see he is becoming quite the little musician. He is now 19 1/2 months old and growing up to be quite the little personality. He has a TEMPER...just like his mom and does not listen...just like his dad. JR and I were talking one day and realized that neither of us are laid back so I do not how we can expect to have a laid back child....it makes it all the more fun and interesting. We had his check up this month and he is still on the little side. 24 lbs 3 oz and 32 inches tall ( I think they gave him at least an inch though). I took him to have his blood drawn to get a RAST test for his allergies since the list keeps growing everytime I feed him something...well after poking him for what felt like forever and moving the needles all around...my poor little man and I had enough and made them stop without a drop of blood. Oh yeah have I mentioned how much I love military hospitals : ( So we are off to try again this week...but this time his dad has to be the mean guy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the Mei Tai my mom made....Awesome huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home