JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Lets try this again...

Well, It has been over a year since I have posted a blog and a lot has changed since then. For one we moved to Connecticut. We have a house in Torrington, way up in Torrington. It is about 40 minutes from New Milford and I am barely ever at my house...I guess I still have a comfort zone in NM. More exciting news is that with a new house we welcomed a new baby girl....Reese Caroline Waters on January 17th 2008. She was 7lbs 4oz and 19 inches long. She is now almost 12 weeks and the BEST baby a mommy could ever ask for, we just adore her and if God could promise me 5 more like her...I would have 5 more. But I am not sure I am willing to take a chance, especially because I go a little crazy when I am pregnant and I am not sure I can put JR through that again.

Baker is 3 now and so much like his daddy it is not even funny, he is obsessed with playing Nickjr on the computer. If we ask him to get off he will look at us with sad eyes and say "but I love you" or "but I missed you" to JR. He is great at working people, he gets it honest though. Reminds me of the donut story when JR was little.

JR is still traveling and we all hate it, but it wont last forever...at least we are able to see him most weekends.

These pictures are a catch up of Reese's first couple of weeks....many more to come













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home