JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sorry....it has been forever!!

I am sorry that it has been almost 3 months since I updated this and Aunt Judy lit a fire under me to get it updated.

Things have been CRAZY here!

We went to CT for Christmas and Baker had a blast opening presents and playing with his cousins. While we were there we went house hunting in Torrington and I am sure our realtor loved us because the first house we saw we wanted. The house is bigger than anything we have ever had or dreamed we could get in CT, it is in Torringford Farms (one of the few subdivisions up there). We put a contract in with a contingency that we had to sell our townhouse in 5 weeks and it was accepted. Well, we came back home and unpacked the car and repacked for JR's sister Anna's wedding in North Carolina. It was such a wonderful time and a beautiful wedding...I have never witnessed such a God glorifying and centered ceremony in my life! When we got back on we put our house on the market, January 2nd. I was really nervous because of the market and our 2 neighbors have the same townhouse as us and it took them 5 weeks to sell. Well, our house had a revolving door for a couple of days and by 9pm on the 3rd (just one day later). We had an offer and we accepted YAY!!!! I was not planning on us moving so fast and I am very excited, but also stressed, nervous and sad to leave the 300+ awesome ladies in my mommies group, but this is our 5th move in 8 years so we are pretty used to leaving friends.

Other exciting news---We got the BEST Christmas present from JR's sister Shannon for Christmas...A DISNEY CRUISE!!!!!!! and we leave this coming weekend!! We are soooooo excited...and no you can't adopt her :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home