JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

attack of the purple nipples!

Well the last few weeks have been pretty hectic here. I was so busy writing a paper where I had to summarize every book of the Old Testament and surprisingly I got a 100...of course I wasn't too shocked because Paul (my FIL) checked it for me. We went to the base commissary to stock up on food last Thursday because our ID's expired on Friday...so we are without medical until October 1st. So of course we are not healthy here right now. Baker and I came down with a nasty case of thrush from his antibiotics and he has a yeast diaper rash....it is not too big of a deal because over the counter stuff works just as well as the prescriptions. Anyway, I am sure some of you will find this amusing...I got gentian violet to put on my nipples for the thrush and it clears up better if you let everything get plenty of air. So here I am in my house topless with bright purple nipples from the gentian violet with a naked toddler running around...I am praying that nobody can see in my house. I am sure my neighbors are happy that I did not follow all the directions and am not exposing the areas to direct sunlight...what a sight that would be!

What is even more funny....is that although Baker is in LOVE with his "gilk" (milk) , he keeps looking at me and saying "no,no,no" and when I come near him he runs away...he is going to have nightmares about bright purple nipples attacking him! I am curious to see how he falls asleep tonight without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home