JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Not too bad but not a 100 either....I have OCD!

I got a 95 out of 100 on my first quiz (each one is 10% of my grade). Although I do not know which one I got wrong...I have a pretty good idea that it was "What confimation do we have that the Old testament is authentic?" a) Old manuscripts dated to 12th century BC b) Moses c) Jesus D) the prophets....any takers??? Paul? Anna? Josh?? ; )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C) Jesus, because He quoted them like crazy!!

But I'm probably wrong..

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Merriah and JR said...

Nope you are right. I E-mailed my professor to ask for the answer and it is Jesus.

4:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!! Cool... Dad and I talked about your paper just a min. ago and we both said the same thing..

love you, Anna

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home