JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Owie!!

Well in a mission to get Baker to stop hitting, I thought I finally found what would work. Sice he is so sensitive when he hit me I would get upset and say "owie" so he understood that it hurt. That worked great for a while but last night he was playing in a emergency car kit and once he got to the road flare JR took it away...well he did not like that and went and got the flashlight and came over to me and hit me with it while saying "owie,owie,owie" so I guess we need to try something else....JR of course told him that if it was not for mommy he would have gotten a spanking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home