JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Daddy says no twinkle toes

Baker and I are going to sign up for a class through the town park and rec and we are trying to decide between gymnastics, dance or swimming. JR put a nix on the dance thing...I tried to tell him that there are no mommy and toddler football classes. I think he would get the most out of swimming but I also think it would be funny to see a bunch of 1 1/2 year olds doing gymnastics....not sure what we would even do but I am thinking the rings or balance beam is out...I better make sure there are no classes during the 8 days we will not have medical insurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home