JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bakers Birthday

We decided to wait until after Reese's due date to have Bakers kids birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Since her due date was less than 2 weeks after his birthday, we figured it was a good idea to not take the chance of canceling the party because his sister made her debut...that would not have started their relationship off well. It was nice too because Nana and Papa Waters, Uncle Josh and Aunt Shannon were up for it. Because we did it this way, he ended up having 3 birthday parties. One for the family before JR went away to work and another small one on his birthday (even though I promised JR that I would not let him know that his actual birthday was a day when daddy was not here). I had the kid so confused...he thought birthdays last for a month. As you can see he had an obsession with Buzz Light year and considering I am new to the whole parenting a 3 year old thing...I got him everything Buzz Light year and toy story...I wish someone told me that 3 year olds change their interests as fast as they change their underwear or I guess in Bakers case, diaper ; )

WARNING: Do not have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on a Saturday unless you find pleasure in torturing yourself.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home