JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Baker's Blood

We took Baker to get his blood drawn this morning and besides the shaking, screaming, and utter fear that he showed, I suppose it went pretty well. They took a ridiculous amount of blood from the poor kid, but at least they got it the first time and didn't have to dig around like the crazy lady did last time, I thought Air Force docs were bad, the army has it worse. On our way home I kept thinking about how much blood they took from him and that there probably wasnt much left for his brain to use, so I kept telling merriah to keep an eye on him to make sure he didnt pass out, and of course what does he do-- goes right to sleep-- so I kept telling Merriah that the army gave Baker brain damage and he was never going to be the same... anyway me and baker chilled all day and I gave him Vault, which is just like Mountain Dew, and of course what does he do--goes right to sleep-- I swear if that kid doesnt have any blood left then I will flip... Merriah said its ok cause when she was preggy with him they took 6 viles from her, that doesnt make me feel any better cause she is like 100 times the size of him... me and baker finished the day at Home Depot, and now he is sleeping... anyway, about my last post, Merriah has forgiven me after she tried to say that she wasnt going to a baby shower of a lady that i used to work with, but I convinced her(man I could sweet talk a horse) that I was very wrong,,, and we went and had a good time.. Baker is up... LATER

1 Comments:

Blogger Merriah and JR said...

Umm I do not think I am 2400 pounds but thanks so much for putting that I weigh 100 times more than Baker...

-Merriah

6:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home