JR said once when we were driving...can you believe we have two kids in the back of our car and we are not bringing them home to their parents!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

more breastmilk please

We were outside last night for a neighborhood block party and I made some comment about Baker BFing (I do not know why) and my neighbor, who is in her 50's seemed shocked...which I am totally used to and laugh about it because if anyone told me I would have been breastfeeding an almost 2 year old I would have told them they were crazy (now I am hoping he gives it up by college)...but she then said "He should really eat table food by now". WHAT??? He is 20 months old...does she really think that I have never given him other food besides bm....I am now waiting for child and family services to come to my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home